Saturday, May 2, 2009

A March Visit with Turner!

It has been too long since I posted pics and info on my blog.
Too many things going on prevented this, but I hope to
get caught up soon.

Near the end of March, Kit, Mamaw and I took a trip to
Apex to visit Matt, Kristen and Turner! We had a great
time as usual. Who wouldn't? :-)

Mamaw and Turner - A special time of love.

Turner enjoys posing for the camera! Actually, I think
that he was just curious!!

Here is Mamaw talking to Turner. I hope that he enjoys
watching this some day!
Turner had to warm up to us when we first arrived. So his
Mommy helped out. Kristen offered him the security that
he needed. He had to check us all out before accepting our
love!!! Do you blame him? Of course not!
Chloe had to make sure that her boy Turner was okay!
Dad and Turner - Great pals!

Turner almost gave us a smile!
A happy boy? Oh yes! Daddy is holding me!

Two handsome guys!

Turner loves to eat! But it can get very messy. Therefore,
he gets "stripped" down for his meals!

Mmmmm! Love those sweet tators that Mommy cooks
for me!
Feed me and make me happy! Yes, I'm a little messy,
but still so lovable!

What??? You don't like food all over my face???

Enjoy the video of Matt feeding Turner. This was a
special show for all of us!!!

And the finale of the Turner Show was his demonstration
of how he can drink from a cup...with some help of course!!
Thank you Matt and Kristen for a delicious dinner too! You
always make us feel welcome to your home. God is good!

No comments: