Monday, May 4, 2009

Birthday Flowers

Adam surprised me with an Easter Lily at Easter.
It was beautiful as each flower opened up. But
I failed to take a picture of it! I will plant it so
that I can enjoy it again hopefully next year!
And I will definitely take a picture of it then.
Thank you Adam for your thoughtfulness!
You too Melissa!!!! :-)

Matt, Kristen and Turner surprised me with
flowers on my birthday! Here are some pictures
of those.

Love those lilies! The color was beautiful.

A close-up of one of the flowers. A few were blooming
when they arrrived. Others opened up within a few days.
I enjoyed them so much! Thank you Matt, Kristen and
Turner!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!! You have received such a beautiful flowers on birthday... I ordered beautiful bouquets from Teleflora for my friend's birthday..