Sunday, March 22, 2009

Turner Visits Greensboro!

Turner came to Greensboro on March 12 and we had
a great time! I loved having time with my youngest
grandchild. He was so good, so pleasant and wonderful.
Grandad came home at lunchtime from the farm to
have a little time with Turner. Mamaw came over and
enjoy some Turner Time too.

What a cute boy! Those eyes are definitely brown now!

Posing for a picture! Almost smiling!
Turner had fun playing. Watching him use his hands and
legs to try to catch the toys hanging down was so entertaining.
Listening to him as he played was super. He's found his
own voice and expresses himself loudly at times!
Got that toy hanging down!
Tummy Time! WOW! What are those colorful things
on my playmat?
Grandad is to the right, watching this cute little boy play!
Watch me as I sit up! My newest trick!
Ooooh! When I sit up, I can see the toys and reach them
much easier.
Turner and Mamaw snuggling together.
What a loving shot - Great Grandson and Great Grandmother.

No comments: