Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Down on the Farm with Cody

On Tuesday evening, November 25, Kit and I went by the
farm where he works. Below you can view some pictures
of the colt born last May. Cody is six months old and has grown
so much! He has been separated from his mother, Lady,
so that the trainer can work with him. He allows Kit to get
close because Kit sees him everyday...and he feeds him! But
when I tried to get close to pet him, he wouldn't allow it. He
backed off. Addi thought that the colt should be named Max,
but that didn't happen!

He is a solid color except for one back leg that has a white
sock and he has a white streak on his head.

I kept calling Cody to get him to pose for me. Finally, he
did pay a little attention to me!

Look at those eyes! He wasn't too sure about me and the
flash from the camera!

Cody was ready for the grain that Kit gives him everyday.

Cody allowed Kit to pet him by rubbing his neck. He won't
allow you to pet his head yet. Kit brushes him everyday,
getting cocklebirs out of his mane.

No comments: