Monday, October 20, 2008

Turner Comes to Trinity to See Gran...and Others!

Thank you Matt and Kristen for stopping by Trinity on your way home from Boone this weekend. I was so excited all day Saturday knowing that I would get to see and hold my latest little pumpkin! I've missed him so much. I hadn't seen him since the week he was born. What a precious little blessing we have! Gran and Grandad love you Turner! So does Aunt Jenny! She cannot wait until she can see you and hold you in December when they come home. Addi and Maddox will get to meet you also, your Russian cousins! I know that Uncle Adam enjoyed getting to see you this past weekend too.
Turner didn't care who held him. He snoozed the whole time of his visit!
Aunt Sandy had her turn admiring this handsome little boy!
Uncle Sherman tried to wake Turner up!
Cousin Gladys Ann kept saying that Turner is such a pretty baby!
Gran was the first to get to hold Turner. I couldn't wait to lift him out of the carseat! And I didn't want to share him either. But Grandad demanded his turn. I took numerous pictures, but not a one was of me holding Turner. That's okay, I'd rather hold and love Turner than take pictures!
Dressed in his corduroys! He's grown so much and now weighs almost 8 lbs.!
Of course, Mamaw had to hold Turner a bit too. She managed just fine with only one arm!
Sporting his running shoes or are they basketball shoes?
No ballgames for this little guy right now, except in his dreams.
Papaw had to have his turn to hold Turner too!
Feeling of his little shoes!
Are they both sleeping? :-)
Look at me! Look at me! I'm more important than any ballgame!!!! Grandad held Turner while the rest of us ate. Then Gran had another chance to hold Turner while Grandad ate. By then, Turner was waking up...a little! And it was time for him to have dinner!

No comments: