Monday, June 15, 2009

So blessed to have my Mom...

My Mom was the best. God blessed my brother and I
so much by giving us to her to love. Cleo Jane Snider
Staton passed away on Monday night, June 14, at 9:02 pm.
Our hearts hurt in that Mom is no longer here with us
in this world. But we rejoice in knowing that Mom has
joined Dad, her mother and father, sisters and brothers,
in God's eternal glory. I selfishly grieve for her loss, but
rejoice in knowing that she has a new body, no more pain
or suffering, and that she has seen Jesus face to face! How
glorious! Mom has gotten her long-deserved reward.

My beautiful, little Mom. She had a great big heart and
loved so many family and friends. And she was loved
greatly by so many in return.

Four generations of girls! This picture of Mom, Jenny,
Addi and I was taken at Kristen's bridal tea.

Jenny, Maddox and Addi visited Mom and Dad in January
before returning overseas. Mom was struggling to get over
pneumonia at that time.
Mamaw and Turner - a special time with a precious little boy!

Mom and 3 of her men, Adam, Kit and Matt! Easter 2009.
Mom and Mary Ann - Easter 2009

Mom and Mary Ann at the Gaither Concert - April 2009
May 2009 - Mother's Day - Mom, Sherman and Mary Ann
We miss you Mom...Mamaw...Aunt Cleo...and we love you
very much.

1 comment:

Emily Cole said...

What a beautiful tribute to your Mom, Mary Ann - I know you miss her!